Thursday 15 September 2011

Service Management Exhibition

On Tuesday, I'm speaking at the Service Management Exhibition at Birmingham's NEC, which for those who don't know it is populated by those trying to sell stuff, especially technology, to the field service industry. I'm doing a talk entitled "effective field service technology at a reasonable cost". I'll be looking at how to make the most of the mobile devices that field operatives already have rather than investing in expensive new kit.
Apart from the rather cool fact that I'm following one of my childhood heroes on the podium (Maggie Philbin, more so for Tomorrow's World than Swap Shop), I'm really looking forward to the chance to connect with business owners about the exciting opportunities new technology has to offer.
So come down if you can, entry is free if you pre-register at www.servicemanagement.co.uk

No comments: